[Admission] Denver Logotype Workshop with Will Paterson
**Read this entire description before purchasing**
January 24th, 2018 from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Denver, Colorado (exact location shared upon ticket purchase)
In this workshop Will Paterson is going to teach you how to design a logotype from start to finish.
Will is going to teach how to draw a logotype, how to come up with letterforms, how to test the logotype and how to refine it to be usable and consistent as a logo for yourself or for a client.
Will is also going to teach the vectorizing process and how to better use the Pen tool in Adobe Illustrator. You’ll learn some tips and tricks to getting the perfect curve to match and perfect what you had on paper! At the end of this workshop you should have a fully vectorized logotype and have the basic ability to draw and vectorize your designs.
What you need
- Adobe Illustrator software installed (Adobe Illustrator CC is preferred)
- Camera or smart phone to scan your drawing into Illustrator.
- Memo book for you to keep
- Pencils/drawing materials for you to keep
- One-on-one & meet and greet with Will
Terms & Refunds
Please read our terms and conditions. Refund policy is also in these terms.
Out of stock